Biscayne Park is a village in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. Biscayne Park was developed in the 1920s by Arthur Griffing. Biscayne Park was originally a neighborhood of the City of Miami when it was annexed into the City of Miami in 1925. With the arrival of the Great Depression, the City of Miami gave up its jurisdiction and Biscayne Park was incorporated as its own town in 1931. In 1933, the town decided to become a village, and changed its name to the Village of Biscayne Park.